Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Going forward in 2015!

Hello Friends!  Many of you have been asking where I will be this year, and some of you are already aware that 2015 has brought a change.     

The time has come for me to move on from Dennis DeYoung and the music of Styx.  I know at times in order for new doors to open, old ones need to close. 

I will of course still be with my band mates in Mannheim Steamroller. I will also be performing my own music live in support of Lifting the World, and I look forward to other opportunities as well.  I’m so excited to reach for what is next, and to perform new music.

My goal is always to motivate, inspire, lead by example, and be a positive role model - to help others achieve their goals, and show that anything is possible.  Stay with me on this journey, and we’ll continue to do it together!

As always, thank you so much for your support and kind words!  I’m just getting started, friends.  The best is yet to come.

Blessings, 


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment